Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Suggestibility

There are some people who say they are not interested
in being hypnotized. There are some who do not believe
it "works." Many times people do not realize how
affected they are by others, hypnotic trance, or labeling,
or not.

Whether one believes, or wants to believe, isn't really
what matters. What matters is the effect/the outcome
of what does happen - not so much how one gets there.

Case in point: Woman wrongly diagnosed with Alzheimers.

It just goes to show that what others say and do can
influence us, and what our life experience is as a
result. And, of course, the same holds true in
reverse: consider the effect you can have on others.

If you enjoyed this entry,
(or found it helpful)
please click below:

No comments:

Post a Comment