Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Monday, August 8, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me :)

So it is just barely 8/8,
my special date.

I want to thank all of you
who have already made the
weeks leading up to today
very special.

I feel very fortunate to
have such wonderful and
generous souls around me
(and I don't necessarily
mean money).

In honor of this day, I
thought I would offer
anyone who would like
it my Pure Love:
The Gift MP3. It seems
appropriate, as I'd like
to think that at the core
of life is Love, and it
is Love that brings us
life, and it is a birthday
that celebrates that duo,
even if unexpressed in
that way.

To receive the file you
need to ask for it on NF
by midnight tonight (EST)
.

If you're wondering what
you can do for my birthday,
Amazon Gift Cards are
always appreciated. See
the right column for a link
to Amazon, and an address
to send it to. Please be
sure to tell me more than
a first name, so I know
who to thank!

If you are planning to do
something for me, you
should definitely listen
to my Birthday MP3 before
doing it. It will be
worth it, I am sure...
at least that is what
others have told me.

I will be around taking
calls today, as I am
celebrating at a later
time, so feel free to
give me a call to wish
me an even more special
day. We should all get
to play with those we
care about on our
birthday!

Have a great day!
 

1 comment:

  1. Have a very happy birthday Isis. May Your day be splendid.

    ReplyDelete