Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Sunday, August 7, 2011

"V" is for Voice

For several years I have been told how
soothing my voice is, and how it would
be a great voice for phone sex.

There seemed to be something comforting
and oddly enough, erotic about it at
the same time.

Even when I had a "normal" job, many of
those I would interact with reacted to
my voice and my voice messages.

When I started to do hypnosis calls,
one thing I noticed often when
someone commented on another hypnotist
was how great her voice was. Perhaps
interestingly, I did not want to seem
to be biasing people who called me. If
they said how wonderful my voice was, I
wanted it to be genuine, and not because
I had told them how wonderful it was.

I suppose no one would ever know the
difference - but because I would know,
I stayed away from suggestions that
were to that effect.

Then one day I decided that since it
seemed genuinely appreciated by most
who spoke with me, why not use it?

After all, I am a sensual hypnotist.

Why would I not want to use the
sensual tool in a way that would
maximize someone's experience with me?

So now words that have often been used
to describe my voice: soothing,
hypnotic, sexy, smooth, relaxing,
sweet, easy to listen to, and enchanting
still apply, but are turbocharged for
those who have come to appreciate me
as an erotic hypnotist.

I know my voice isn't for everyone,
but if it is for you, it is just
the beginning. :)

Have a great night.

If you enjoyed this entry, please click below:

 

1 comment:

  1. Yup, your voice IS soothing, smooth, hypnotic and sexy as hell. And yes, it is just the beginning, because what makes listening to Isis pure heaven, is not her voice alone, it's the words that she speaks, her authenticity and generosity. What's more, she's got the most charming laughter ever :D

    ReplyDelete