Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Friday, August 26, 2011

Doing What Comes Naturally | New MP3

It might be a bit ironic that my newest MP3, which is
the first in some time, comes with a title that fits
what nature is doing at the moment.

The hurricane, though, in its acting upon its nature
is likely to be destructive for many. This recording,
on the other hand, will have you do what comes
naturally in relation to me, without personal detriment.

When I create recordings I listen to them myself when
they're complete. When I listened to this one my phone
rang, and I didn't move. I didn't care to. It felt so
nice to get lost in it.

Here's its description:
almost 10-minute MP3 (with a layer of binaural sound) that helps you do what comes naturally in relation to me. It may be easy to underestimate its effectiveness by its short length, but it would never be advisable to do so.

If you enjoy it, and desire a longer length, looping would be quite pleasurable.

While most of my MP3s are for those previously hypnotized by me, this is one that might just be effective for someone who has not previously had that pleasure. As always, for best effect, we should have a live session. In addition, it is designed for those who would like to have an interactive dynamic with me.

One other suggestion to enhance its effectiveness:
listen at the end of your day.


almost 10 minutes | 1 file MP3 | $10.00

 

3 comments:

  1. yet another great recording from Isis. the topic of this session is the dynamic between yourself as a subject and Isis. having already had several sessions with Isis, those sessions served as a natural context for the recording - reinforcing and further developing those experiences. after listening again, i do however believe that the recording is equally enjoyable for both those new to Isis and those already caught in her web of pleasure. the focus is on your relationship with Isis, as it is at the moment of listening, meaning that the recording will evolve together with your relationship with Isis. thus, the logical action would be to get this recording, as it will only get better for each listen ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this recording too. Made it feel really good to already be a good boy of Isis'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This recording is hypnotic dynamite! I had a lot on my mind when I started, but the induction caught me off guard and I was down deep in trance really fast. I like that your suggestions were not just all about you, but also were concerned for my well-being in the experience. Too much of what passes for erotic is simply destructive -- so thanks for helping me have a good time while feeling safe. I just wanted to tell you how original and unique you are. I sometimes wonder what can be new, in erotic hypnosis, and then out of the blue I find a creative recording like this! It was great! THANK YOU!

    -- hypnopotamus

    ReplyDelete