Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Thursday, August 25, 2011

The East Coast is Welcoming Me Back...

in a big way, LOL.

It seems to want to remind me of everything that
I was missing on the west coast.

I don't know yet how much I will be affected,
but I do have a back up phone plan, so I am
hoping to still be taking calls, even if the lights
go out.

So you can possibly hang out with me in the
dark, LOL.  If you see I am available, never
hesitate to call, no matter what time it is.

Sometimes people are apologetic calling, but
there is never a reason to apologize.  If I say
I am available, odds are good I will be.

I can tell you right now if the storm knocks
things out, I will definitely want to talk to you,
as there won't be much I can do otherwise. :)

To anyone in any of the affected areas, I hope
that you and your loved ones will be safe, and
get through seamlessly.  Oddly enough, I will
likely enjoy the storm, as I love the wind and
rain, but at the same time hope that it isn't
wreaking too much havoc.

So...if you don't see much of me for a few days,
you'll now likely know why.

Have a great night.
Isis

PS  Want to surprise me?  If I wind up offline
for a while, I'd love to come back and see
how you bought a recording, an image,
sent a tribute, a gift card...such wonderful
possibilities.



No comments:

Post a Comment