Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

They're just words. Aren't they?

I know some people who will say some harsh
things and say they're just kidding.

I know some people who will role play being
humiliated, and it is just for the moment,
so what harm can there be?

I know some people who will say things to
put themselves down, and laugh about it,
and think nothing of it.

I heard quite some time ago that in words
there is power. Interestingly I'd say a
lot of the power comes from meaning we
attach to them, however, it would seem
that they do have some life of their own,
too.

At least according to some.

Now whether or not it is "true," I wonder
if it is something worth paying attention
to. After all, if it is true, we might
want to be really careful what we say and
do, as it might create things we don't
want.

If it isn't true, how would we know?

Putting that aside, is it such a terrible
thing to consider putting ourselves in
situations that are more positive and
affirming?

The next time you think something is
"just" for fun, you might want to step
back and ask yourself if this version of
fun is something that you would want to
be a part of your life. If you are
exposed to something, it is in some
part a part of you. You may put it
aside, but it is something that is alive.

I have seen these momentary seeds grow.

There is a man, Emoto, who did some
studies with water and ice crystals.
The results are explained, in part,
in the video below. If you have a
few minutes, check it out, and see
what you think.

You may think it a bunch of c***,
and if that is the case, good for you.

Life is about choosing what works for
us, and if you have beliefs that work
for you, I think it great that you
never let something tell you otherwise.

Here you go:


If you enjoyed this entry,
(or found it helpful)
please click below:


No comments:

Post a Comment