Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Playing with Pleasure

Want to play a game?

Playing with Pleasure
(Bookmark for future use)

Sometimes guys I talk to want me to control
things like whether or not they're allowed
to play or come, and how they go about it.

So I thought it might be interesting to try
a game through NF.

It will work like this:

You will start with a button that says
"Permission to Play." If it says No you
will be able to click another button and
try again. If it still says no, you will
need to try back another time.

If you get a Yes, then you have permission
to play. You can then click on how long
you need to play at a minimum before you
can come.


You can also click the button that tells
you if you can come or not.

You can also click a button that will
give you some guideline how to go about it.

Do what it says, and the rest is up to you.
It may be one thing, it may be a few things.

Each button can stand on its own, so
depending on your mood, you could just
click any one of them and follow what
it says when you find yourself wanting
to play, or you could play all the
pieces.

Periodically I will likely change the
prices and the content of the email.

Obviously you will be on the honor system,
as there is no way for me to know what you
did, or didn't do. However, if you'd like
an added dimension, click the same payment
button 2 more times as a "penalty" for not
following my directions. For instance, if
you click the how long button, and it says
15 minutes, and you only last 5. If that
button was $2.00, you would then click it
two more times for an additional $4.00 in
payments.

Also See Update Here.

Questions? Just ask.

I will be curious to see what you think.

Let me know, and have fun! :)

Permission to Play

How long minimum

Permission to Come

What Should I Do?

1 comment:

  1. Isis! I think your game idea is splendid! I just went through all the buttons and got a little charge of excitement with each "reveal". I will have to defer the actual play until a bit later but I will do my best to adhere to the rules of the game. "You must obey all the rules and instructions." I'll let you know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete