Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Helping Others

There is another erotic hypnotist who has
been having some serious financial
difficulties due, in part, it would seem
to unexpected and uncovered health issues.

There are times in life when it would
seem that many are asking for a helping
hand, and it is sometimes easy to be
fatigued by the requests. At the same
time, I think that small amounts of
support are greatly underestimated.

I know if I was in a position like this
person is, I would appreciate the help.
I read something yesterday about a young
boy and his brother fighting over a Teddy
bear they were supposed to share when he
saw news of a disaster, and of a little
girl who had nothing. What he did next
inspired a non-profit that helps in times
of disasters.

There are big disasters, but the smaller
personal ones can be (or at least seem)
just as catastrophic.

If you would be able and willing to help
this person - even if in some small way -
I will give you my newest file for $5.
If you have already helped her, let me
know, and I will extend the offer to you
as well. If you already bought it, I will
give you This is so Intense for $5 instead.

There is no obligation to ever help
another - especially a stranger - but
I would like to think that opportunities
like this that are taken (when it personally
feels right for you to take them) help to
make the world a better place.

I can only hope.

Here is who and how you can help:
http://www.gofundme.com/HealthPersonal-Crisis

Stay safe.

Isis

PS I am in the line of the hurricane, so if
you do not see an immediate response from me,
please be patient.

PPS Time is of the essence. If you are going
to act, please do so by September 4th.

 

1 comment:

  1. this is so generous of you, Isis! it's a real tragedy how being without a health insurance can prove so fatal :( recognizing how fortunate i am to be living in a country where health insurances aren't required, giving a modest contribution felt like the only right thing to do. if you have the means and opportunity to do so, i strongly encourage you to at least give a small contribution. the lady in question has been trough a lot, and she really deserves a break!

    ReplyDelete