Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Tempting Twosome

If you are looking for some new recordings to enjoy,
I have two that are perfect together: Release and
Isis Web of Pleasure.

Because of that, I have decided to package them
together for a special blog only offer. In order
to receive this special, this will be the only
place it is offered.

So lucky you if you found it. :)

We'll see how long it stays up. Might be for a
short time, or a long while. I guess ya just
never know.

It is one of those things that is probably best
acted upon when seen, if it sounds interesting
or intriguing to you.

Click below to receive offer:

2 comments:

  1. This is an awesome offer! And I should know, cuz I've already got them both ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have them both. I just followed Isis's suggestion and listened to them.......Isis empties me........and then takes me as hers to improve and to mold with the sensuality....that cant be denied

    ReplyDelete