Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Whole lotta shaking going on...

and it's not an earthquake this time...
wondering if electricity will go out.
There are reports of many outages.

The wind has been reported at 50mph.

It is amazing outside, I am sure, but I don't dare go
out there. It will be interesting to see how things
fare when all is said and done. I am concerned for
everyone who is in the path of this storm. It seems
to be quite a monster. Perhaps an overstated monster,
but a monster, none-the-less.

I was supposed to be in NY this weekend, but Mother
Nature apparently disagreed with that plan. Not sure
where I would rather be, but thought it wise to cancel.
I think I am glad that I did.

I am going to be signing off the computer here, shortly,
and hope to return soon. Please think some good thoughts,
should you read this.

When I know what's up, you'll hear from me again -
hopefully in just a few hours.

Sweet dreams, and be safe - wherever you are, in whatever
you do.

Isis
 

No comments:

Post a Comment