Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hypnosis for ALL of You


What I have found is that human beings
can be very single minded in their focus.
While there may be times that could be
a good thing, there are times that it
certainly lacks.

Things are done without much thought
of what the repercussions are, but since
they seem to be somewhat helpful in the
moment, we act on them.

When things are done without the
consideration of the whole in our
actions, the other things may come
back and bite us in the butt.

If we focus so much on how good our
body feels we may neglect to notice
what the pleasure is doing to our mind
and soul.

If we focus on what our mind wants,
we may be unaware of how it is affecting
our soul and body.

If we focus on what our soul wants,
we may find that it affects our body
and mind, too.

Of course, the repercussions can at
times being good ones, but I'd say a
majority of times it is likely to be
in ways that are less than desirable -
or conscious.

There are times that people come to me
with a "Do Me" attitude. They don't
really care what I do, or how I do it.
I am not always certain that they understand
what they are asking for. I think
sometimes people think they know something,
but they don't have a clue (myself included).

Before you go off on some hypnotic tangent
consider that you may not know what the
ripple effects will be. If you get what
you say you want, it may not be what you
really want at all. Consider that having
someone who is willing and able to pay
attention to all of you might be a good
thing, because then you may really get what
you want - and need.

Also consider that the more driven you are
for a certain outcome, the more likely you
would benefit from an approach that takes
all of you into consideration. A single
minded approach may leave other parts of
you wanting, and you might be in a worse
place than when you started.

As always, if you have questions, just ask.
You can sometimes find me in chat in the
right column of this blog. You will also
want to check the other chat as well (see
link above the chat) as I may sometimes
be there instead.

Have a great one!

If you enjoyed this entry,
(or found it helpful)
please click below:

No comments:

Post a Comment