Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Playing with Pleasure Update

Thanks to those who have given me their
feedback regarding Playing with Pleasure.

I just wanted to tell you that I have
created a web page you can bookmark and
with a graphic for you to play easily when
you are inclined.

I also added another page that adds a bit
more mystery to the process. The graphic
looks the same as the first, but you don't
know what you are clicking when you click
the area, so you won't know what you are
getting before you get it. There is an
added dimension as well, as all 4 pieces
could have the same pay button. You never
know what you might find there.

To enhance the mystery of it, I suggest
that you only go there when you are committed
to acting on whatever you get. Otherwise,
what's the point, right?

Of course, it is up to you however you find
to keep yourself entertained. :)

It is meant to be fun, nothing more or less.
Of course, though, we can use it when we
play together. There are always options.

The new page is
http://listenandobey.com/playingwithpleasure.html

You will be able to find a link to the blank
graphic there as well.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment