Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Friday, August 12, 2011

"L" is for Laughter


For a long time I didn't hear what others
heard in my laughter. I don't have the
most feminine of laughs, and yet it seems
there is something about it that turns
many guys on.

One guy recently told me that if I didn't
like him being turned on by me, I would
have to stop laughing around him, LOL.

Just like with my voice, the fact that
I don't get it doesn't mean I don't
appreciate what it can do for others.

I also appreciate that my laughter seems
to put others at ease, in part because
it is genuine, and those who talk to me
realize that who they're getting is the
genuine article.

"L" for laughter also means to me that
there is fun to be had. Life - and erotic
hypnosis - can be wayyy too serious at
times, and I love to find opportunities
to make someone have some of their own
laughter.

My sense of humor can be rather dry
sometimes, but when someone gets me
it is good for a snicker, or two,
at least.

To close this blog, I am going to quote
Tenker who just recently said, "she's
got the most charming laughter ever :D"

My laughter has been called many things,
but I think that might be a first for
"charming," and I must say, with his
comment, I am charmed.

Thanks Tenker, and thanks to all of
those who make me smile, and let me
do that - and more - to you.

Have a great night.

If you enjoyed this entry,
(or found it helpful)
please click below:

2 comments: