Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Response to Feedback Received

Recently I received some feedback on Niteflirt
that I wanted to address.

"Started off with a warning about the possible
risks of hypnosis (?) and then told that I
needed a minimum of 30 minutes. Ended the call
right there.
"

Yes. I do start off with a word of warning.
If he had investigated me at all, he may have
known that. It isn't the first time someone
has commented on that part, negatively. I
often have others appreciative of what I say,
as no one else seems to address things the way
I do, and what I say spurs questions.

I am of the opinion that people often don't
know what they're getting into when they call,
so someone should say something. Yes.
It is unusual. However, so am I.

Secondly, I love how he "ended the call right
there." As in, she's scamming me. Many will
tell you you need even more time than that,
and they won't ask, they'll demand, or they'll
manipulate more time when the call is in process.

I say 30 minutes so that the person calling
can get what they need to in a first call.
Not knowing a person, it is difficult to know
what it will take to get him in trance. Thirty
minutes can be generous for some, however I
have no qualms of ending a call sooner, should
the person get what they came for sooner rather
than later.

Without enough time, it can be disruptive, and
counterproductive. I explain all of these things
to those who call.

I also tell the person that future calls can
be significantly less, and explain that anything
less than 30 minutes may not be fair to them,
or the process. It is better to have the time
and not need it, than the other way round.

Some still want to proceed (which I will rarely,
if ever, do), and some will lie to me. Many
times they will have a short-circuited session,
and in a worst case scenario, they'll come away
with a false impression of me and/or Hypnosis
(neither of which is an option that is worth
the gamble they take). If they're lucky they'll
get a glimpse of what they compromised.

Since there are other people you can call, I
suggest that if you are calling me, do both of
us a favor, and "play" as recommended. You see
those comments people make? They're favorable
because they let me do what I do so well.

Be one of them, and odds are
you'll be very glad you did.

(also see My Own Agenda, hmmmmm?)

1 comment:

  1. I heartily agree m'Lady :)

    I'd much rather spend more time (and have) and be satisfied, in more ways than one than invest less time/effort and shortchange both myself and You.

    Thank You :)

    ReplyDelete