Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Saturday, March 27, 2010

What would it take? (A frustrating experience)

Today I received some feedback
from someone regarding a recording.

The comment was
"COMPLETE RIPOFF,
DON'T WASTE ANY MONEY HERE !!!!"

I thought I would share some insight
regarding the events that led up to
the comment, and also let you know
what he was referring to, since he
didn't. I am omitting his name,
although since it is public, you'd
easily be able to find out who it was
if you wanted to badly enough.

I share this, as well, to show you that
it is important for me to work with
people. I realize that not everything
of mine will be appreciated by everyone,
but I will do my best to make it right,
if given the chance.

SO...if you have an interest in learning
more about me and my world, here is
the correspondence that I had with
him. It is complete, except for the
dates and any info I felt should be
omitted here is replaced with x's.

--------------------------------

Subject: Every Day Every Way

3-min MP3 More of what you need Every Day in Every Way.
BE ADVISED: I am a hypnotist, therefore, you MAY be
hypnotically affected while listening.

Send me an email with
"xxxx"
in the subject line
and I'll send you
Free Minutes.

Enjoy!

------ Original Message ------
From: xxx
Subject: Re: Every Day Every Way

ripoff

------ Original Message ------
From: Isis
Subject: Re: Re: Every Day Every Way

It's only $6...what do you expect?

The free minutes more than make up for the price.

If you'd like, I'll send you a free pic to make
up for your disappointment.

------ Original Message ------
From: xxx
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Every Day Every Way

no that mp3 was simply stupid and a ripoff

------ Original Message ------
From: Isis
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Every Day Every Way

I am attempting to compensate you
in some way for your disappointment.

Is there something you'd prefer?

If not, feel free to write customer service
and ask for your money back.

Have a good night.

------ Original Message ------
From: xxx
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Every Day Every Way

You sell an mp3 as if it were to be stimulating and erotic.
Instead it was nothing more than repetative BS for $6.

Seriously.....an utter ripoff

------ Original Message ------
From: Isis
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Every Day Every Way

You keep responding, and repeating yourself.

I get that you are disappointed.

You must want me to know and/or want
something from me...why else would you
spend your energy and time.

Opinions vary, and I respect yours enough
to offer you something to compensate
more than once and/or tell you to get
a refund. If I had the ability to do it
myself, I would have already.

Time is precious and we've both spent
more time than it is worth going back and
forth.

I got it. Now what?

------ Original Message ------
From: xxx
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Every Day Every Way

you sohuldn't be out here taking advantage of people

------ Original Message ------
From: Isis
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Every Day Every Way

If I was taking advantage, as you say,
I would have to say I am not doing a very good job.

I have gone out of my way to do what I could
to make things as "right" as they could be.

I have suggested a refund, I have suggested
a make your own option, and I suggested one
of my own. I have invested time in communicating
with you when I could have ignored you and/or
any of your previous messages.

So...you obviously have zero desire in having
me make it right, and want to only badger me
for a perceived wrong/slight.

I am through.

You win.

I don't know what you
win, but you win.

I hope you are happy now.

I am through spending any more time on
this. My offers are off the table, as I am
certain if you think I am that horrible there
is nothing of mine you will enjoy at this
point. You are more than welcome to
request the refund.

Have a great weekend,
and I hope you find what you're looking for.

Isis

-------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment