Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Pretty Cool: 25,000+

Just out of curiosity, I added up the ratings
from all of my listings on NF.

It came out to a WHOPPING 25,000+.

Now it is a combination of factors that
comprise what that means, however it seems
to me to say a lot.

If nothing else, it means I spend a lot of
time on my phone :). It's a good thing I
enjoy what I do, and enjoy (for the most
part) who I do it with.

There are no awards or certificates, and no
parties to celebrate. However, I feel like
it should be acknowledged. Without those
who have had an interest in calling me, and
calling me again, and again, and again...
and even those who haven't, there would be
nothing to note.

The fact that I have had all of these calls
has made all of the difference in the world
from when I was a *green* erotic hypnotist who
asked for 60 minutes for a first call when
I began. I still remember those very kind
first "guinea pig" callers who were supportive
enough to let me try my stuff out on them.

I have been exposed to so many great people,
and some not so great things. My innocence
is gone, and my sensual self is better than
ever. I never dreamed I would be standing
where I am now, with the pictures, videos,
mp3s.

While some always want the new...sometimes
like fine wine, the best is yet to come.

Thanks for being interested in me, what I have
to say, and all of the many wonderful things
that we can yet experience together. I just
had my 6 year anniversary as Isis...geez...
man...how did THAT happen? LOL.

I am as ever working on working things out,
and am interested in what you have to say,
and the whole of you. If there is ever anything
I can do or help with, please do let me know.


2 comments:

  1. Isis,

    All those calls and ratings merely acknowlede your commitment to crafting wonderful experiences in your calls, in your files, in your images and in your blog. You really are amazing in what you do and in how you relate to all of us.

    I completely understand the idea of ongoing growth and evolution. You've already helped me with mine.

    Most kind regards,

    cdbtoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on another great milestone!

    ReplyDelete