Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Does Size Matter?

Besides the fact that I thought it likely some
of you would enjoy this video because you
find this woman cute and/or attractive, I
thought this video might be also be
appreciated as a complement to my previous
blog entry A Common Conversation: on
Penis Size and Humilation
.

In a world of Dommes there seems to be
much humiliation, and as a result
many guys think themselves to be less
than who they are. I even had a guy
who was 6" want me to humiliate him
because he was small.

Of course when I dispute this topic,
some have been so hypnotized to believe
otherwise (and have pleasure attached
to the idea), how could I possibly be
correct and if I was, why would they want
to believe me if it would take away any
perceived pleasure?

And when I say hypnotized, I don't even
necessarily mean by "official" hypnosis.
You gotta get that we are constantly
susceptible to messages, just to varying
degrees. Some more than others.
Some times more than others.

Just to let you know...in case you haven't
considered it...There are positive,
pleasurable ways to
get attention and pleasure.

Just ask me how. You might be amazed.

In the meantime, if you believe size to be
an issue, view below.



No comments:

Post a Comment