Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Continued Issues...and gratitude

It has been 6 months since NF began
their odyssey of changes. Thankfully
there have been some who have no clue
of what has been happening.

Unfortunately there have been some
though who have faced issues and have
continued to try to work with site's
current bugs and quirks.

For that I am most grateful.

And, for anyone who has had awareness
of the site pre change and post, and
especially if you have had issues,
this is for you.

Please let me know if you have problems,
and/or contact customer service.
Hopefully this will get worked out.
It is my understanding that eventually
it is going to be better than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment