Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Woman Gardens with only Gloves and Thong

Apparently it is legal in the San Francisco
area, but there are people in her community
that want to kabash it, claiming the "family"
neighborhood argument.

Woman gardens with only gloves and thong


There is a mixture of response. One parent
of a daughter says she's ok with it, but if
she had a son, she might feel differently.
(I am guessing she doesn't realize the effect
it could have on her daughter as well...)

I have a theory the reason so much is a turn
on is because so much is "taboo." The minute
you say something isn't ok, is the minute
everyone goes running for it.

I know there is a bigger picture, and perhaps
the response to nudity is in the genes.
However I can't help but wonder how much of
how we respond to something is gene-based,
and how much is encouraged by how we interact
with that "thing," whatever it might be.

What are your thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I definitely agree about the fact that people will pursue it once it's considered taboo, but whether it's ok to have is really subjective. I agree girls can be just as easily affected by it. Though I might not be totally phased by it, I can see where someone would make the "family" argument (though I'd prefer if they'd be honest and call it the "child" argument). There's pros and cons to Womens Gardens; most people know the cons, or consider the cons first. There's even a pro to boys being exposed to that, because like it was mentioned earlier, once it's taboo, it's sought after. And a boy who's steadily and casually seen that part of a woman might not be in a rush later in life to sneak it into his life, or aggressively go after it.

    Just my subjective opinion though.

    ReplyDelete