Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Saturday, March 13, 2010

"You da Man"

I see so much in this erotic, hypnotic world
that fosters the destruction of the male and
his ego. I am of the mind to each his own,
however I have zero interest and desire in
contributing to that experience.

I believe in the best in people. I may not
always experience the best, or get the best
from those I interact with, but I believe
it is there.

I also believe that when someone wants to be
humiliated or hurt, there is a possibility
that he is already in pain and/or there was
an experience that happened once upon a time
that was humiliating and/or painful that in
some way fed him (perhaps an attractive girl
humiliating a young guy) and, in turn, the
person goes out to seek it again, and
reinforces it.

Without realizing consciously what is going
on, the person has no idea that he can receive
similar, or even better, benefit by being
treated in a more positive manner, and with
those around more than willing to feed the
negative, why would he even consider it?

With the idea in mind that people matter,
that YOU matter, I share this video message.
"It's a lie to think that you're not good enough.
It's a lie to think that you're not worth anything."

This guy is amazing. He talks about God, and
his relationship to God in some of his videos,
and it would seem that his perspective works
for him, and has done some wonderful things
for himself, and others.

Some might not believe as he does, however to
get caught up in that and not be willing to
listen, would be to miss the
incredible message he has to share.



No comments:

Post a Comment