Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Little Ways to Please Me

Sometimes people want to do nice things for me.

There are so many things that could be done
that wouldn't cost any money, and there are
some that would be quite moderate.

Starting today I am going to do something
different. Whenever I post a picture that is
free, you will have the option to do something
nice for me, as I will also post a $1 payment
request. If you like the work I do, it will
help me know that it's one, appreciated and
two, that you would like me to keep doing
what I am doing (which as much as I enjoy it,
takes time and effort).

If enough "vote" on it with the acceptance of
my requests, I will also get a sense of what
is being enjoyed the most. So every $1 counts
in more than one way. :)

Whenever possible, the Payment Request will
also have a larger sized file.

Here is today's little diddy



Are you a good boy who
wants to please me?
Click Below and Accept my Request


No comments:

Post a Comment