Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Friday, March 12, 2010

submissive vs. submissive

Recently I have had a conversation with more
than one person, so it occurred to me that it
might be a good topic for here.

It is a topic that I would say is an important
one because of how it can ultimately affect
someone.

It has to do with the idea of submission.

There are several people, I would speculate
given my experience, that confuse being
"A" submissive with just wanting to be
submissive on occasion.

People are usually pretty good for boxes and
labels and therefore absolutes, so I could
see how one might be confused for the other.

Many of the guys that come to me I suspect
fall into the "submissive on occasion"
category. I also suspect that many who are
into this fetish also are in the same place,
however are brought down the track of being
"A" submissive by the nature of the environment.

Since I am not a lifestyle domme, I am more
than happy to indulge those who want only
temporary "sub status." And before you say
you want to truly be owned, be careful what
you wish for, you may just get it. When that
happens you may find that when fantasy meets
reality you aren't a very happy camper.

While I may say things that may convey an interest
in "ownership," I am not truly interested in real
world ownership of anyone. However, within
the world that I am in, if you come and join me,
I am happy to "own" you to the degree you want
to be owned. After all, this for many is a world
of fantasy and I am the fantasy fairy godmother.

Your chariot awaits.

No comments:

Post a Comment