Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Request re MP3s Vs. "Live" Sessions

Someone has asked me if I have conversations
with those who have had experiences in
regard to MP3s vs. *Live* Sessions. He is
curious about what the results were/are and
what effect one may have had vs. the other.

His specific request was, "I imagine that
most of your clients prefer live sessions,
but have any of them talked about the
differences between them and the recorded
sessions in any detail?"

Most of my conversations have never been
"put in writing," so I would like to request
that if you have some input regarding your
experience in this regard, that (if willing
to share) you enter it in the comments.
You can of course do so anonymously, if
you prefer.

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. The main difference between the two would be that the live sessions are more interactive. I've only had one live session so far, but it constantly sticks out in my mind as the most effective one I've had, simply because I had to respond to Isis throughout the session. There is almost no comparison between the two because of the live interaction. It's a completely different experience.

    On the other hand, the mp3's have their pros. For one thing they are cost efficient. You pay a very reasonable fee for something you can listen to over and over again. I see the mp3's as a way of training myself for my next live session. I don't feel any less hypnotized during the recording.

    The mp3s are fun and effective. Either way, you're getting some Isis into your day. They are just two very different experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stageshow27: Thanks for your comment/input.

    What you say speaks primarily to how I work. Because I believe that the most effective initial trance comes from a "live" session, I encourage it in more ways than one.

    This erotic world will often do the exact opposite, and encourage recordings first. By having the live session with me to begin with it will make everything that you experience all that much better, as it can be a broader (and yet, perhaps oddly, more specific) stroke than any of my recordings.

    In addition, my live sessions are meant to be the meat and potatoes, the mp3s the appetizers and desserts. If you were to go for one over the other in my case, you'd want the "live." To get the most delicious experience, you want a little bit of everything.

    I can't speak for everyone everywhere and how they think, and what they want, however, my approach does seem to be quite effective. I also can't speak for each hypnotist's approach which may vary in design as well as effect from me and mine.

    For those trying to figure things out, all comments are likely helpful...as long as the person allows them to be. One must just be careful not to let the info "gum up the works." :)

    Btw...just love how you are "getting some Isis into your day" :)

    ReplyDelete