Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Friday, March 26, 2010

It's About Control

At the risk of spoiling some of your fun,
I thought I should say something about my
form of "control."

Because I am not dominant like many others
are in the erotic hypnosis realm, I tend
to go with what those who come to me want,
unless it is something that I don't feel
comfortable doing.

In my world pleasing me has everything to
do with pleasing oneself. If someone was
to do something to compromise himself in
the process of trying to please me, that
wouldn't please me at all.

When I "control" someone it is with them
and their life and overall well being in
mind. Sorry to say (for some) I don't
see how humiliation and degradation can
be good for another, so I don't go that
route. I can control another, however I
do it with an awareness of how it could
affect him in both the long and short term.

When someone chooses to be a good boy
in my world, he does what he's told,
and what he is told is that he needs to
do the things he needs to do to take
care of himself first. When someone
does that they can know that they're
being my good boy.

Why do I do it this way? Doesn't it
defeat the purpose? Previously I wrote
about those who are "a" submissive vs
those who want to be submissive, sometimes
.

I find that many that I speak with don't
want their recreational interest in
hypnosis to overtake or compromise their
life and relationships. It is something
that I respect and honor when I interact
with them. It is also a reason why I
create most of my recordings to affect
those already hypnotized by me "live."
By having that relationship dynamic,
effects can be monitored.

Those who work with me can be surprised
at what is possible within this framework,
and I just love surprises!

I got into this style of work because I
am sensual first, and sensuality is at
the core of who I am and (most likely)
everything I do. Sensuality for pleasure's
sake only often is a surprise to some,
as they will use it as a means to some
other end.

Take it from me...Sensuality for pleasure's
sake is an amazing thing, and an incredible
gift to give yourself. As there are different
facets to us and different avenues to explore,
there is of course more. However, a nice firm
foundation is a great place to start.

Questions? Feel free to ask below!

No comments:

Post a Comment