Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Thursday, January 6, 2011

This is for Fun | Answers

Wondering if these were the words
you came up with in the previous
entry (if you haven't seen that
one yet, you should check it out
first before reading any further)






Answers:

1. FORK

2. PULSE

3. SIX

4. PANTS

5. BOOKS

6. RANDOM

So...tell me...how dirty
is YOUR mind, hmmmm?
 

1 comment:

  1. Someone once said men think about sex every 5 to 20 minutes a day. This test has been proof to confirm such a theory. I knew the test was a trick in some way, but I admit my mind went to the obvious answers that were more suggestive than anything else.

    All I can do is sigh and wait for the next sexy thought. Sigh....

    ReplyDelete