Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Monday, January 24, 2011

"Coming Like a Woman"

Sometimes guys tell me they want to be
feminized because they want to "come
like a woman."

Perhaps there are those who will
encourage the "myth" that a guy needs
to feminized to feel that feeling.

The fact is, though, as a guy you
can feel some pretty amazing things
over and over and still be your
masculine self.

Curious?
I'd be happy to share that
experience with you over and over
and over and...
 

2 comments:

  1. It should read somewhere that men are quite capable of multiple orgasms. Certain elements coupled with your own arousal can acheive this. One being hypnosis, which can bring your mind and body to places you never thought possible. The other, and most important is Isis. Her hypnotic prowess is so natural and sensual that if She suggests it, it could (and would) certainly come true.

    From personal experience, Isis has brought me to an amazing climax, and all it took was the sound of Her voice and a suggestive word or trigger to bring me back to the starting line for the race we so eagerly run.

    I tell a lot of people that Isis is all about pleasure. You wouldn't believe how much pleasure I've felt in my time submitting to Her soft and silky satin voice; I would not have believed it myself until I started interacting with Her. Now I know: give Isis your time, your trust, and your mind, and you will receive pleasure without measure, in quality and quantity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this post far to many women on niteflirt or in erotic hypnosis try to put this on guys

    ReplyDelete