Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

30,000 8,000 1,000 7 | Do Numbers Talk?

30,000 The total number of rating points
on Niteflirt (Closing in on this figure.
As of this writing, I am at approx 29850).

8,000+ The number of calls taken as Isis.

1,000 Closing in on this number of blog
entries. This entry is #904.

7 The number of years I have been known
as Isis The Enchantress. Well, almost.
My anniversary is actually March 9th.

So, what do you think? Do these numbers
say anything to you?

I'll tell you what they say to me -
tomorrow. :)

PS Speaking of numbers, how cool is it
that today is 11111?
 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome numbers. As a fan of Isis, I feel the need to list some numbers myself.

    Number of satisfying chats w/Isis: 100+

    Number of satisfying trances w/Isis: 100+

    Number of times I love going under for Isis: 1 (who says I want to leave after)

    Number of reasons Isis is THE Enchantress: endless

    ReplyDelete