Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Do You Have a Sustainable Relationship?

Complementing my last blog entry,
the New York Times had an article
recently about what a study says is
the style of a successful -
sustainable - "modern" relationship.


You might find it of interest.

It also references a very short
and to the point quiz that you
can take regarding what your
relationship provides you and
rates it on their meter in
regard to your self expansion
within the relationship
(which
is how they rate how sustainable
a relationship is).

As with anything, you could take
what is said with a grain of sand.
However, if it resonates for you,
it might be something to consider
going forward.

Thank you to IsisFollower for
bringing it to my (and now your)
attention.

Have a great night.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment