Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Dose of Reality

I talk to many guys about many things,
including their interest in being with
other men. Before you leave this blog
entry thinking it may not be for you,
you should consider continuing to read.

I have written previously about HPV,
and I saw something recently that all
adults who are sexually active should
be aware of so I am sharing it in the
hope that it will be helpful info for
you or someone you know.

The following is from Cosmo (7/10)
"Many people think oral sex is safer
sex, and it's not. If your guy's bodily
fluids are infected with HIV or hepatitis
B, transmission can occur when his semen
is exchanged during oral sex. Bacterial
infections - like gonorrhea, chlamydia,
syphilis, and thrush (a yeast infection
in the throat) - can be contracted as
well. In some cases, herpes, genital
warts, scabies, and lice may be
transmitted via skin-to-skin contact.
HPV strains 6 and 11 can also be transmitted,
possibly causing a wart outbreak on the
tongue, gums, or throat."

Something to think about,
don't you think?
 

2 comments:

  1. Condoms are good but if you don't trust them as birth control, you shouldn't be trusting them for STD protection. Sperm are much larger than STD viruses. Women are only fertile a few days a month.  STDs can infect every day of the month.  -- Denny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Denny.

    In a world in which people want what they want, it is sometimes difficult to balance the wants and the needs and stay safe doing it.

    At least being thoughtful and mindful is a place to start - even if it seems to take away some of the "fun."

    ReplyDelete