Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Monday, January 3, 2011

Relationships That Bring Out the Best

I've often said that I think that
the best relationships for me are
the ones where I have interests,
he has interests, and we have
interests that overlap.

I think that there is much to be
said for what someone can bring
to my life, and bring to me as a
person. I have often found the
best of me as well as parts of me
that have been hidden or unexpressed
when I am in a relationship that
allows me to be me.

In exchange, I can only hope that
someone who is intimate with me
finds similar things for himself/
about himself.

It makes sense to me that someone
who challenges us can also help
us grow. That word, "challenge"
though isn't one that I mean in
a confrontative way. I mean it
more as in challenging one to
think, to question, to inspire,
to be inspired, to grow.

And while I am thinking about it,
I suspect that this is who I am
with anyone that I am in contact
with. I find that I often encourage
the best of a person, sometimes
in spite of themselves! (And,
FYI, the best never means their
"perfect" self.)

Personally I think life would
be boring if things never changed
or grew. I decorated my home the
way I always thought I would like
it to be, and now it is in the
process of becoming something
else - just like me...
ever growing,
ever changing,
ever curious.

Welcome to my rabbit hole.
Going down? :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment