Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The "Truth" about Hypnosis?

The following video are two men talking
about Hypnosis. I know, it's not the
same as two sexy women, but it still
might be interesting any way.

However, please note that I take issue
(as I always do) about what is said toward
the end (starting around 6:45). I have to
believe that those in the mainstream of the
profession just have no idea what is
happening in the world, and that when they
say things like this they really believe
them to be true. I can tell you, I wish
the environment was as clear cut and safe
as suggested.

I didn't always speak this way. I once
said the same thing they do. Sadly, I have
now seen otherwise.

The problem for me is that so many who speak
to me say they have done their research on
Hypnosis, and will quote professionals like
these two men. What these two men paint as
a potentially ludicrous possibility (by
their attitude and demeanor) is, in actuality,
something that DOES occur and it is my belief
that (common) statements like theirs (at the
end) can not only be misleading, but potentially
also give a false sense of security, especially
in the World of Erotic Hypnosis.


(Reference previous blog entry:
http://isis-the-enchantress.blogspot.com/2008/02/ill-never-do-anything-against-my-will.html)

As always, play (and stay) safe.
Isis


PS LOL...I wonder if they can tell
I posted this video here, and if so,
I have to wonder what they think of
my little abode in my corner of
the erotic, hypnotic internet...

No comments:

Post a Comment