Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Sunday, February 7, 2010

"I have been thinking about being a cuckold..."

"I have been thinking about being a cuckold, and
seeing my wife with other men."

That is something someone told me in a call. He
told me that he was calling because the person
who had hypnotized him previously wasn't available.

I had given him my spiel, the one that most who
know me, know by now. However, he didn't see how
he was being affected by another's hypnosis, and
how it was something to the degree of the type of
thing I was talking about.

I could have gone with it, and increased his
desires, however, I always like to find out as
much as possible what is going on before doing
anything.

So I asked him, "Did you feel this way before you
were hypnotized?" Would you like to take a guess
at the answer?

The fact is, the answer was "No." However, he saw
nothing wrong with what he was feeling.

I bring this up to you, "dear reader," so that you
can see what is possible. He never asked for it,
nor did he want it. After the call he went home,
and looked at his spouse much differently after
the call with this particular hypnotist who also
told him he was worthless, dirt, needed to be
caged, and numerous other things that I personally
would not choose to do.

There are more dynamics here, and I would imagine
some would think "deep down" he must have wanted
it. For me, that isn't even the issue. The
liberty that the hypnotist took, is.

So...as always, please be careful who you play
with, and how you play.

No comments:

Post a Comment