Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ever Wanted to Be Blissfully Blank?

Here is your opportunity!

"wow! what a wonderful recording.
i can see myself wanting to go blissfully
blank for you over and over. and now
i feel like i have my thoughts together
for the day. thank you, isis!
"

Hot off the presses is
Blissfully Blank.



As usual, most of my recordings are
designed for those hypnotized by me.
However, this one just might work
for you...even if we haven't had
the opportunity yet. It is most
likely to work if you have either
been hypnotized before and/or have a
strong desire to be blank (especially
for me).

"It was amazing being blissfully blank for Isis.
I seemed to fall under her every word with ease;
felt really nice to just be that way.
" - Niteer


The pay button below is for those
who have never been hypnotized by
me. For those who have been hypnotized
by me "live," you will find that the
same recording, plus another version
for you is on my password protected
site. In addition, as a special
thank you for our connection, the
price is 25% less.

This recording isn't sexual, however
you may likely find it sensual, and
it is subtle in its dominance. You
will also find that by listening you
will likely find that the moments
you aren't Blissfully Blank are
clearer and more conscious.

Being Blissfully Blank can be a good
thing, however it is best when safe
and appropriate, and never at the
expense of your best self.

As always, if you have questions,
please ask and ENJOY being
Blissfully Blank.

"This is an absolutely
sensational piece of work."

-silversleep

2 comments:

  1. Going Blissfully Blank for Isis is a peaceful and serene experience :) This recording is indeed powerful, when Isis used this trigger on me after just one listen, she had me instantly go blissfully blank. Highly recommended!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deeply Blank and Truly Blissful, what a wonderful feeling to be blank for Isis, Its always a pleasure to be hypnotised by Isis, My concentration was better all the next day, sailed through difficult workloads, Blisfully blank with awesome after effects, what more could I wish for :)
    Will be blank for Isis again soon can't wait :-)

    ReplyDelete