Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sensual & Erotic Hypnosis | About Me

In the realm in which HypnoDommes live and breathe,
most people will tie sensual and erotic Hypnosis
to the idea of control.

The erotic and sensual and pleasurable most
assuredly becomes a means to controlling someone.
However, erotic and sensual Hypnosis can stand
on its own.

Someone who considers themselves dominant, or
even has no preference, and perhaps is even *gasp*
vanilla in their preferences can enjoy Hypnosis
in general, and erotic and sensual hypnosis in
particular.

Can every HypnoDomme do this type of Hypnosis?
Perhaps. Perhaps not. Perhaps (s)he wouldn't
want to. Would a professional practicing
hypnotist be able and willing to do it? Perhaps.
But I could see some being very squeamish about
it and its appropriateness.

It is sometimes difficult to break out the
threads of something when they seem so intertwined,
especially when the hypnotic doses from movies
and so on feed the idea that Hypnosis is an act
in which you are submissive. The media has done
a good job of hypnotizing people in what to desire
or expect from Hypnosis.

When I began my journey, I used HypnoDomme as a
label to help people get a sense of what I could
offer. Like it or not, people compare, and
labels can be helpful. I am not sure I like it
in cases like this because what I do do and what
I can do can be (and often is) poorly understood
and sometimes misjudged.

I got into this arena because I love Hypnosis, and
I am sensual. In a way, I may just as guilty of
collapsing things as anyone else given the label
I use. However, because I am sensual, I am able
to work with anyone, regardless of where their head
(in this case - the big one) may be at in relation
to sex. I always tell people that Hypnosis can
make the good better.

When I hypnotize someone I can give them tools
and triggers to use for themselves. I don't like
the idea of another being dependent on me for
pleasure - even in a Domme "role."

I am more than happy to work with someone for a
time in relation to whatever their interests and
needs are, with some condition. I don't do everything
that I am asked to do. However, if it is truly in
the sensual realm, odds are fairly good I would be
more than able and willing to do it.

If you are curious about Hypnosis but don't want
to be, or have a need to be, submissive, do yourself
a favor, and investigate. You may be pleasantly
surprised.

If you have any questions, please ask! I am more
than happy to see what I can do to help you get
any information and clarity you need. I hope this
gives you a perspective to consider that is helpful.

Happy Hypnotic Trails to You!

No comments:

Post a Comment