Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Friday, February 19, 2010

Hypnotic Magic?

Recently I received this feedback about the
one-two erotic "punch" of two of my recordings
used in conjunction with one another.

I thought it would be great to share:

"Over the weekend I had an experience thanks to Isis and her magic that comes through her sessions The Spirit of Isis and Sensual God. I spent most of the day studying then I took a long break and listened to those 2 sessions one after another, over and over, 3 or 4 times each. I have listened to them several times before and I love them and the way I can feel Isis coming to life inside me. Since I was going out on the town I thought some hypnotic pre-party preparation would be a lot of fun and would clear my head. Eventually I had to stop listening so I could get ready to go out, but I felt so hot and sexy with her voice still in my head. If you are familiar with these sessions you know how Isis has packed them full with her energy and power. You know how good she makes you feel when you let her. I think I was very receptive because for the entire evening I could feel Isis with me, and I could feel her sensual energy flowing through me. I usually am sort of shy in public settings with people I don't know. Especially with women I do not know. But on this night I felt like I was radiating the spirit of Isis and the women around me were responding to me differently than usual. Over the night several women seemed to just appear near me and started talking to me. A couple of them were especially "friendly" and invited me to leave with them. But I only went home with a few phone numbers which is something that doesn't happen to me. I know that I owe the experience to Isis. I will be listening to both sessions a lot more from now on so that I can feel Isis and her energy even more. Thank you Isis!" - Pliable

These recordings are designed mainly for those
already hypnotized by me, however they may still
work for others. Please note that Sensual God
is an older recording, so it is without effect,
and has some background noises. However, as you
can see in Pliable's case, it need never be an
issue.

Be curious no more, get both here:

No comments:

Post a Comment