Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Monday, February 1, 2010

Having Trouble Sleeping? (Sweet Sleep MP3)

or maybe you just want a better night's sleep.

This recording should do it for you, particularly
if you have been hypnotized by me.

"I don't remember the mp3. I began to listen
and slept like a baby, after not being able to
go to sleep for hours."
- Juan

It is designed in a way that anyone might appreciate
it, however, for best results, you really should
be hypnotized by me *live* at least once.

If you are not a Niteflirt customer, and
would like to purchase it, ask me how
you can get it.

Because of the nature of it, I am only charging
$5.00 because I really want you to have it.

This recording is not intended or designed with
anything in mind, other than to help you get a
good night's sleep. However, it does use the
term "good boy."

Any questions?
Just ask!
Have a great week.
Isis




PS If you'd be open to "alternative" type of
info on sleeping better, check this out
.
Tips for good sleep

3 comments:

  1. This recording is wonderful, soothing and relaxing. It feels nurturing and I woke up feeling fantastic the first morning and will be listening to it as many nights as I possibly can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After few months the file is working so well when im so stressed, and i wake up in the morning rested, and full of energy.

    Thank you so much Isis.

    Juan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Sleep by Sweet Isis :)

    Isis gently lulls you to sleep in this warm and cozy recording, her velvety voice accompanied by the most beautiful guitar track. The audio quality is probably the best I've ever heard in an Isis recording, and the careful use of reverb and echo amplifies the beauty that is Isis' voice.

    In short, pure bliss!

    ReplyDelete