Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Friday, February 5, 2010

Be My Valentine

There is a quote I love by Ralph Waldo Emerson:
"Give all to love; Obey thy heart..."

We make a big deal out of romantic love and
yet, the best love of all is the love we have
for ourself and our own true nature and desires.

Yes, I love when someone wants to "obey" me.
There is a wonderful sensual exchange that he
and I have. However, if I ever thought for one
moment that he was betraying himself any way
in the process, there would be zero pleasure.

Some who come to me want to be coerced. Is
that possible? Absolutely. However, the best
and most enduring of possibilities come from
the merging of the *heart* within each of us.

Regarding one's heart, I made this little
piece last night.



I was debating about saving it for Valentine's Day,
and decided, why wait?

At the same time, I thought about all of the
may different things this .gif could say, and
decided that simplicity was best, and that
your mind could interpret it in a way that
fit for you and your desires.

However, I have an idea that maybe there is
something YOU might want it to say, and if
that is the case, I will make one just for
you (approx twice the above size). Just ask
for the details.

This is for a limited time, so if interested,
act now. :)

PS have you figured out what the image is?
If nothing occurs to you, look closely.

2 comments:

  1. hi isis
    MISS YOU MISS PEASING YOU
    YOUR VERY GOOD BOY
    KAI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kai Hello there! I've been wondering how you have been...Nice to *see* you.

    ReplyDelete