Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Your Future is in My Hands



New picture. Like it?
(look closely)
You'll likely
like it even more - larger,
(and as an animated .gif file).

How about 800x700?

If so, and you'd like it,
click below to buy and enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Wow,this a great picture,especially if you buy the big version. Isis breasts are wonderful, but also be sure to notice the reflection in the ball!!
    Isis continues to reward everyone with her beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful view. Everything in that pic is beautiful. Thanks for making the future look so bright Isis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TY, MM...I am glad you looked closely :) I'd say there is a big difference between the large and small pics...but who am I? LOL. Glad to see someone agrees with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess we were here at the same time me-chan :). Thanks for wanting to be a part of a future that includes me.

    ReplyDelete