Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Monday, February 22, 2010

Eye Popping Cleavage anyone? (If you can only get one image...)

So...I got this beautiful red leather corset recently.
It is amazing. Anyone who has seen how this amazing
article of clothing fits me tells me that it is both
eye popping and jaw dropping.

Wondering if that is a good thing...don't want
anyone to hurt themselves, LOL.

I was working on some of the new images, and
was having a very hard time deciding what to do.
I couldn't decide what best to publish.

As a result, I came up with a plan. You can buy
the jpg for $3.50. Should you decide that
you like it, you can then buy the 3 animated
.gif files for $6.00 (the price I usually charge
for just one). The pay button for the .gifs will
be in pay email for the .jpg.

"My eyes did indeed pop!
And now I MUST get the other files.
Yes, Isis!
" - cdbtoo

You may think with the pic, you'll be good. If so,
that is fine. However, there is an added hypnotic
dimension that the animation brings to the files
that you will most likely appreciate.

I promise you...all good boys (especially the ones
who love my Big Beautiful Breasts) will want to
add all of these images to their collection and
more importantly, will be glad they did.

"So enthralling...please, please don't suggest
my eyes to close..
." - me-chan



(want a preview? See the faded background
image in the HypnoTimer graphic and imagine
it bigger, clearer, more colorful and hypnotic...)

1 comment: