Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Saturday, February 9, 2008

I'll never do anything against my will...

When I first started to do hypnosis, I gave the party line, "you'll never do anything against your will." It is what you are taught in the training, and it is what you hear over and over and over from the professionals in the field.

So you hear that, and figure, "What the heck? Let me do it, it's safe."

Well...

What I am about to say I am fairly certain may be met with some disbelief (as I have received quite often from callers), or countering opinion.

Yes. It is true that you will never do anything against your will.

HOWEVER, who is to say what your will may be at any given moment?

Unfortunately, there are ways to manipulate someone in a hypnotic state into an impossible either/or situation. Neither option may be the option of choice, however, you would likely choose the one at the moment that was either the most pleasureable, or the one that caused the least amount of pain or discomfort - which could potentially be something that would normally fall under the heading of against your will.

Too many times I get calls from guys thinking that they're invincible. They know themselves, and have a strong will. Sometimes I show them that they don't know themselves as well as they think they do under a powerful hypnotic influence, as they are BEGGING me to do something that would normally be "against their will." Awake, they are astounded, and realize that just maybe there is something to what I say.

I would suggest that you consider who you speak with hypnotically quite carefully before indulging (the same would apply for recordings). I would suggest that you really have no idea of what you could potentially be in for. I would also suggest that even though it might seem quite erotic in the thought of it, the reality of it can be anything but pleasureable.

Yes. I know this can put a damper on things. Sometimes I do take what I do quite seriously and, for some, it can take all the fun out of it. However, I can assure you, in these types of situations, ignorance has the potential to be anything but bliss.

Happy Hypnotic Trails to you!
Isis

No comments:

Post a Comment