Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A few things about me...and the NF world

This post will be a few things about me and my Niteflirt world.

I have often thought that sharing some things about how the Niteflirt world works would be helpful and/or beneficial to know. Many people don't realize things about the site, and it can affect their experience of me as a result.

  • I work as an Independent Contractor through Niteflirt. I never see any of your personal information. Only Niteflirt the company will know who you are, have your credit card information, phone number, etc.

  • Sometimes the Niteflirt site/technology will have hiccups, and calls may have difficulty connecting, or not connect at all. In general, I try to only say I am available, when I am. So if it says I am available, and you don't get me, try using the Arrange A Call feature. There is no way I can call you back, unless you use that feature (actually it is the system that is calling you back). If it was one of those fluky moments, I should be able to get back to you fairly quickly, once I have ascertained what happened.

    If my availability says "Alert me of Calls," it means you may or may not get me. If you want me, though, it will certainly be worth a try. Sometimes people won't try me when they see this status, thinking that they will bother me. Let me assure you, that as long as I am showing myself available to take calls or in the "alert" status, I am very much interested in speaking with you.

  • When you look at any of my listings, you will see stars. The stars indicate how I have been rated, in addition to some other measures that Niteflirt has determined. If you would like to understand how they work, please visit: www.listenandobey.com/ratings.htm.

  • You will always have the opportunity to rate our call if you stay on for just a moment at the end. The system will ask you how many stars you would rate the call. It may also ask if you want to leave a Tribute (essentially a tip). The Tribute is optional (and always appreciated). If you hang up without leaving feedback, or a Tribute, and would like to, you can go online, and do it from within your account.

  • Niteflirt provides you email. You have the ability to block anyone from sending you mail, and it is likely that anyone you have ever had contact with may email you. I would prefer that people who have contact with me ask to be removed from my mail list, rather than block me. Of course, the choice is up to you, but I will always respect your choice. Only those who have called me more than once will wind up on my regular email list, unless they choose to be removed.

  • When you request a Payment email of some type to buy a picture, a recording, etc. (whether or not you pay for it), your name will automatically be placed in my customer list. Therefore you never need to speak with me on the phone to be contacted by me. However, if you never called, emailed, or requested a file from me, I would be unable to initiate contact with you.

  • Niteflirt allows me to provide free minutes to US callers. I can give up to 5 minutes at a time, and you can only use one block of free minutes (from 1-5 minutes, depending on what you receive from me) per call. It needs to come via an email to you. When I say I will send free minutes, I will. However, it can not always be instantaneous. Sometimes, too, I might forget. Sorry, Goddess, or not, I have my human moments, so if that happens, please feel free to remind me.

  • There are 3 types of pay emails that Niteflirt has:

    Pay to View: Once you have requested the email, you will need to make a Payment to receive the content.
    Payment Request: I can request money of you. It's a REQUEST. That means you can choose to accept (pay), or not. Either way, if there is content attached, you will have access to the content (for free, unless you decide to pay for it at some point) as soon as you receive the Payment Request email.
    Send Payment: If you want to send me any money, you just need to go to the "Send Mail" section of your account, and right under the "TO" section there is a box that says "Type of Mail." You would change the type of mail from "Regular" to "Send Payment." A new box will appear, and there you will enter the amount that you want to send me.

    Special note about rating the emails that involve payment: Any time you have made a payment, you are able to rate the email/file. Should you leave a comment, there will be no way for someone to know what you were referring to, unless you specify the name of the file along with your comment.

  • Sometimes people want to know how much I make of the money I charge: Niteflirt takes 30% of any type of payment email. In regard to calls, they also take 30% , on top of connection charge of 20 cents, per minute of the call.

So...there are a few tidbits for you to be aware of. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I want you to have the best experience possible, and I will always do what I can within Niteflirt to make that happen.

Have a GREAT day!

Isis
http://www.isistheenchantress.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment