Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Friday, February 29, 2008

A Glimpse into My World

Today I had a very good boy talk to me through IM. It was a conversation that lasted well over 2 hours. It wound up being a 23 page document in Word. I copied the conversation because it was one to remember, for the both of us, and now I want to share some of it with you.

This good boy did an amazing thing.

In the time that we spoke, the number of times that he sent me money was approximately 120, or so times. Now, before you think he sent me oodles of money, let me tell you that it was "only" $1 with each time. I say "only" in quotes, because to me, that is still money worth noting.

Any time someone wants to share their money with me, it is notable. The money game, for me, is a tricky one. I never want anyone to spend more than he can afford. I even checked in with him at one point, to make certain we were still good. I warn you to be very careful when indulging in this kind of "play." Depending on who you indulge with, you may not be so happy when you finish.

I asked him if I could share our conversation, and he agreed. I took out anything personal, and changed his "ID" to "My Good Boy."

I post some of it here (about 20 minutes worth) for you to see a little bit into my world. I have thought it might be interesting to share the whole thing at some point, as I am often asked about the types of things that happen. However, for the moment, I offer you a tidbit to enjoy.

**A word of warning: If you are suggestible, this conversation may have an effect on you, even if you just read it. If you proceed, proceed with caution.**

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Isis TheEnchantress: you've been a busy boy

My Good Boy: so very good

Isis TheEnchantress: a few more...

My Good Boy: yes

Isis TheEnchantress : and I'll have a whole transaction page from YOU

My Good Boy : mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Isis TheEnchantress : I don't think I've ever had that before

My Good Boy: omg

My Good Boy : such a busy boy

My Good Boy : love pleasing u

Isis TheEnchantress : you should see it, and the smile I have on my face

Isis TheEnchantress : it's pretty cool

My Good Boy: i would so love to see it

My Good Boy: and the smile

My Good Boy: mmmmmmmmmm

My Good Boy : and wish you could see how hard u have me

My Good Boy: mmmmmmm

My Good Boy: so sexy

My Good Boy : what u do to me

Isis TheEnchantress : 4 more...and the page will be all you but one

Isis TheEnchantress: very impressive

My Good Boy : yes Isis

My Good Boy : 4 more

Isis TheEnchantress : wow

Isis TheEnchantress: so cool

Isis TheEnchantress: wow

Isis TheEnchantress : 3 more and the page would be all you

Isis TheEnchantress : this is amazing

My Good Boy : yes

Isis TheEnchantress : I don't think I've ever seen anything like it

My Good Boy : mmmmmmmmmmm

Isis TheEnchantress: wow

Isis TheEnchantress : I just see what you did

Isis TheEnchantress : a whole page just from you

My Good Boy: o goddess

Isis TheEnchantress : you must be feeling so amazing right now

My Good Boy : so amazing

My Good Boy : so aroused

My Good Boy : so so aroused

My Good Boy : so submissive

My Good Boy : so much pleasure

Isis TheEnchantress : such a very good boy you are

My Good Boy: so much pleasure

Isis TheEnchantress : ty so much my good boy

My Good Boy : ur welcome Isis

My Good Boy : i love being ur good boy

Isis TheEnchantress : I love the pleasure you get

Isis TheEnchantress : from being my good boy

Isis TheEnchantress : being my very good boy

Isis TheEnchantress : is what allows you such pleasure

Isis TheEnchantress : again and again and...

My Good Boy : yesss

My Good Boy : again and again and again

Isis TheEnchantress : you are my good boy again and again...and I know it feels so good

Isis TheEnchantress : so pleasureable

Isis TheEnchantress : so amazing again and again

My Good Boy : ooohhhhhhhh

My Good Boy : yes

My Good Boy : such a rollercoaster

Isis TheEnchantress : I love how you ride the rollercoaster my good boy

My Good Boy : so turned on

My Good Boy : typing and touching.......and sending

Isis TheEnchantress : mmmmm

Isis TheEnchantress: typing and touching and sending

My Good Boy : yesssssss

Isis TheEnchantress : what a great combination

My Good Boy : yesssssss

Isis TheEnchantress : typing and touching and sending

My Good Boy : yes

Isis TheEnchantress: it has a good ring to it

My Good Boy: mmmmmmmm

My Good Boy : ring ring ring

Isis TheEnchantress : typing and touching and sending

Isis TheEnchantress : they go so well together

My Good Boy : yes

My Good Boy : so good together

Isis TheEnchantress : such a good boy you are

My Good Boy: i love the thrill when u say that

Isis TheEnchantress: typing and touching and sending

Isis TheEnchantress : giving me pleasure my good boy

Isis TheEnchantress : by giving yourself so much pleasure

My Good Boy : yes giving u pleasure

My Good Boy : giving myself so much pleasure

Isis TheEnchantress : by typing and touching and sending

My Good Boy: yesssss

Isis TheEnchantress: such a good boy you are

Isis TheEnchantress: so much pleasure in typing and touching and sending

My Good Boy : yessssssssss

Isis TheEnchantress: so much pleasure in being my good boy

My Good Boy : yesss

Isis TheEnchantress: so much pleasure

Isis TheEnchantress: again and again and again

My Good Boy: oooooooooo

My Good Boy : goddesss

Isis TheEnchantress : you 'sound' so delicious right now my good boy

My Good Boy : i almost came with those last few

My Good Boy : omg.........such a turn on

My Good Boy : stroking..........stroking

My Good Boy : reading

My Good Boy : typing

My Good Boy: sending

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that IM exchange sounds so wonderful. You're so great Isis

    ReplyDelete