Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Want a Sign? | Video

A friend of mine brought this episode of "My Ghost Story"
to my attention. Who knows what to think of things
like this. I watched the whole first segment, and
there was one thing in particular that stood out.

The video below is queued for that piece:


For anyone who might not be able to view it,
there is guy who is researching some events,
and asks for the "energies"/ghosts present
to give him a sign. He thinks nothing happens.

However, he is filming the whole thing, and
when he reviews the video he sees at the time
he asked for a sign there was a large ultra
violet light that shows up in front of him.

He makes the observation "How many times do
we say 'Give me a sign?"" and suggests that
maybe signs occur, but we're just not able
to "see" them.

Regardless of what he did or did not experience,
it is still a good question, as how often might
we get an answer, but it just not look the way
we expect it to?

If you enjoyed this entry, please click below:

 

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes the answer to our question, or our request comes from the least expected quarters. I've been in positions to have that proven over and over in my life and realizing that has taught me (is teaching me) to be more open and flexible in looking at problems or situations.

    cdbtoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. As "obvious" as that may seem sometimes, I find I often have to remind myself...It certainly is a process.

    ReplyDelete