Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Looking to Escape? Have you considered this?

Interestingly, and perhaps not surprisingly,
guys often want to know what I will do with
them before I do it. For many hypnosis seems
to be a tool, like a car, to get to destination:
Orgasm.

While destination Orgasm is certainly a good
one, there is a whole journey that is missed
when the destination is focused upon, and
every detail scrutinized.

I remember one caller who was amazed said to
me, "I am so aroused, and you're not even
saying any dirty words!" He couldn't believe
how much pleasure he was feeling, as he felt
there had to be something much more obvious
creating his state of arousal.

So many who love erotic hypnosis seem to be
on a mission to be mindless, robots, slaves,
and so on. They seem to want a clear
blueprint with milestones so they know
it is "working."

For those of you who are like that, consider
that you might be missing something very
important in the process - YOU.

I know the goal is in part to do just that,
but the thing is is that the part of you
that is deep within, the "soul" part of
you has, perhaps, a different idea of
what life is supposed to be. When you
go about trying to shut it out, you wind
up closing off a part of yourself. Is
that really what you want to do? Even
if it's walled off, it's still there.

The soul part of you isn't so regimented.
The soul part of you may even have you
find yourself in messy and/or uncomfortable
situations because it doesn't box things
in the way the conscious part of you seeks
to do.

While it may be uncomfortable and/or
scary to allow your soul its full expression,
the rewards can be great. Often if someone
is trying to lose themselves it can be
because there is some discontent with who
oneself is. If you were to pay attention
to yourself you could potentially find an
inner peace that exceeds the pseudo one
you think you have as a robot or slave.

Obviously, if this is you, odds are you
likely think otherwise. It's OK if you
do, and it might be just right for you.
I would never presume to know what is
best for another, as I couldn't possibly
know.

But what I do know is what I have seen/
heard/been a witness to, and all I will
do is pose the questions for you to
consider, if you are willing.

From what I have seen, it is amazing
to see what can happen when the soul
of a person is free to express itself,
uninhibited. So perhaps it is something
to look at or consider if there is a
part of you that in any way questions
what you are doing.

Attempting to silence that part of you
forceably by other recordings and
hypnosis may leave you feeling even
worse than when you started.

If there is that voice, odds are there
is a wonderful you that is looking to
get out. The good news is that the
hypnosis that was taking you away is
effective at bringing you back - even
better - and more peacefully - than
ever.

As good as escapist pleasures may
feel, imagine how good it could be
if ALL of you was fully engaged.

As always, play (and stay) safe, and
have a great night.

If you enjoyed this entry, please click below:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment