Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Trying Something New

Often I am asked what someone can do for me.

Sometimes it is the little things that
mean so much. Cliche, yes. But so very
true in my world.

People also tell me they enjoy reading my
blog, but there is no way for me to get
a sense of the reach of what I write when
there is no feedback.

For these two reasons, and others unnamed,
I thought I would try something new.

From now on, there is going to be a button
at the end of some blog entries that looks
like this:

If you enjoyed this entry, please click below:


What it is is a Payment Request for $1.

It is also a way to show your appreciation
for my efforts, and to let me know that
you like and enjoy what I am doing. It
is also an easy way to do something nice
for me when you visit my blog, or feel
so inclined.

Obviously, since it is a request, there
is absolutely zero obligation on your
part, however, if it pleases you to do
it for me, then it most certainly pleases
me to be a recipient of your gift.

If you have any questions, as always,
just ask!

Have a great day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment