Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Hmmmm....

Look at these pictures of the Miss USA
contestants
(I know it will be
difficult for you, but consider it
a favor for me).

I would be curious to know what
observation you might make from
them. There is something specific
that I noticed, and am wondering
if it stands out to anyone else.

Put any comments below. Thanks.
 

2 comments:

  1. they are all men lol but seriously even though it is a head shot only, they all are bare shouldered so give appearance of being naked

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all have extremely similar face structures? Perhaps I'm not the person to ask, as I have difficulty remembering faces. They all look roughly the same to me though. Remind me of the kind of girls who were always mean to everyone, until they realized that they could get more by being nice.

    ReplyDelete