Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Such Silliness...

I just got a call with "one minute remaining" as
I picked up the phone.

I had no idea what was in this guy's beady
little brain, or the big one for that matter.
But he wasn't saying much.

I asked what he wanted in just a few seconds,
and he said he wanted to see how I was. Not
sure what he could determine in just a few
seconds, but apparently I wasn't the right
one for him.

So often when people call they will ask me
if they're interrupting anything. It's a
funny question, as if you think about it,
you are always doing something else when
the phone rings. So, if you've ever wondered
if you are interrupting anything, wonder
no more. :P

For that reason, I have to say calls like
this are like flying gnats. Some will be
happy to take the few cents from the guys
who are like this, as every penny counts,
but for me there are other costs that are
considered in instances like this that
aren't worth it to me.

At the same time, if you actually have taken
the time to read this blog, and to try to
get to know me ahead of time, you and I
will be in much better shape should you
choose to call, or perhaps decide that
someone else is better suited to your needs.
Of course, those who are the ones who really
need to read this probably won't, LOL.

Any way...some of you have wondered what
it is like in a "day in the life" for me,
and this is just one of those types of
things that I occasionally deal with.
It will be interesting to see if he leaves
feedback, any guesses on the type it will be
if he does? I know what the odds say, but
I would always welcome being wrong in a
case like this.

I wonder how one could go about carving
out a way for people to get what they
need in this world without the extremes.
So many people talk to me who have no one
else to talk to. There is a huge void
between what a phone sex line offers and
what is possible in therapy or with friends
and family.

I even had a guy once tell me that he
wanted to talk about sex with his therapistS,
but felt that he couldn't. He was able to
get more from speaking with me.

There really should be more types of things
available, don't you think? Why is it that
being something that is natural to being
human - being sexual - needs to be pushed
off to the side, and dealt with in hushed
tones and secretly?

I suspect I've gone off topic...but as you
can tell, this is something I have thought
about ALOT...and still have no answers.

Until then, you know that I am sitting by
the phone, awaiting YOUR call, don't you? :P

Have a great weekend.

If you enjoyed this entry, please click below:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment