Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Friday, February 4, 2011

Want to feel weak?

I find many people I talk to who consider
themselves submissive tell me how weak
they feel, or want to feel.

They do this - in part - because they
want another person to be strong.

This is a perspective that is quite
common and encouraged over and over.

While I may sometimes work within that
context, it is rare, because contrary to
popular belief, feeling weak is unnecessary
to accomplish the experience you want to
have.

As with everything, there are varying
perspectives and I will always respect
a person's choice. I will also respect
their ability to choose, which many
conversations around this will take
away.

I tell you this because I find that not
everyone truly wants to feel weak, they
just think they're "supposed" to.

As with many things in regard to me,
you would likely be very surprised
at what is possible.

Hypnosis is magical, and so is an
experience with me.

Have a great day, and stay safe.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment