Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Uncovering and Discovering

I just saw a poll asking if the person
being polled thought that Gabrielle
Giffords' husband should take the
shuttle mission.

My thought: Why is this anyone's
business (outside of Gabrielle and
her husband)?

Why do we spend so much time and effort
focused on other people's issues? Is
it in part because we don't want to
face our own?

If so, what does that say?

Perhaps it is time for a change.

I know it's never easy to look at the
things you have spent time avoiding,
however once you are willing to look
- and better yet - act, it is likely
to be better than you might imagine.

Remember - we go for the things we
know - even when they don't work
for us. Just because it is in our
nature to do it, doesn't mean we
can't make a change. It just might
be a little more difficult, scary,
or uncertain, but it is possible,
and quite likely preferable when
we are numb or unhappy.

I had a caller who didn't know who
he truly was. He had been conditioned
by religious hypnosis, societal hypnosis,
and also by a mistress and a hypnotist.

He was scared to uncover who he truly
was, and yet a part of him already knew
that there was someone inside who wasn't
being addressed, as he was very confused.

By the time we were done, he felt more
in control and more at peace, and was
on his way to discovering what had been
covered up. You might even say he was
nervously excited.

It is easy to see why, as all that he
had known had disappeared, and he then
had a great opportunity to create and
recreate until he found what he needed
and who he wanted to be.

You can't furnish a room that has
already been furnished. Clean things
out, and you'll have an opportunity
to create something better than you
even imagined.

Need help?
Come and find me. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment