Who wants to be hypnotized when they could be hypnotouched*?

(It's ALL) About Me (yeah, right!)

I am about many things...to box me into ONE would be a very big mistake.

People experience me as intelligent and offbeat, with a perspective that is NOT down the worn path.
Those who enjoy speaking with me quite frequently find things they didn't even know they were looking for.
If what I have to say seems interesting or might be helpful to you, let's talk!

There is a chat box in the right column,
feel free to chat with others when I am not there, or with me, when I am.
(If you're hearing *blips* while visiting, there is likely to be conversation going on at the time).

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Have You Enjoyed Our Time Together?

If so...you could do me a favor and
leave rating and feedback on Niteflirt.

Not sure what to say? That's OK. Even
just leaving a Star Rating is helpful.

I would just ask that if you leave anything
less than a 5* rating, you explain what
the reason was in the comments - for me,
as well as anyone who might be reading.

In addition, please be aware that a person
who reads the comment has no idea if you
are talking about a live session or a file,
unless you say, and if it is a file, the
only way they'll know which file is if you
say which one.

You can click here to go directly to the
page that gives you a list of calls/files
that may have pending feedback (anything
within the last 90 days).

Thanks so much for doing this for me.
Some people never ask for feedback or
ratings, but I feel they are important,
as all too often it is the wonderful
things y'all say that people tell me
they read before they decide to call.

If you think what I do and how I do it
is something that is worthwhile and
pleasurable please do both me and a
potential caller a favor, and tell them
what you enjoyed.

Thanks so much!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment